Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Not so straight!


I have encountered with some physically perfect guys recently. Most of them I might classify as HOT! but, in the end, when I observe the way they walk...ALAMAK! KANTOI! LENTIK!. This is a true story and if you don't believe me, try to check out those hot men you see in IKEA and any gym near you.

I have been discussing this matter with people around me and most of the time we are going to come to the conclusion where gay guys are HOT.

Anyway, there is a GIGANTIC but here!

I was googling on the Royal Malaysian Navy logo and this is the picture that I ends up with...






OOOKKKAAAYYY

this is just disgusting! This picture is being posted in a blog saying that they are gay. So, i ends up doing some research on them through lots of blog and I ends up with loads more images of both of them smooching around!

Luckily I did not find their naked pictures! Or else I'll be single for the rest of my LIFE!!!


Any how~~ the result of my little research come to the conclusion that there are ugly gay men out there! Below are more images of them smooching!!! Enjoy~~~~

Ayoo!!!


Owh man!



I think the fat one is the receiving end!


They even went for a holiday together!


I'am sorry if this post is annoying, no one force you to read it on the first place! :-P
The pictures posted above are from this blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment