Monday, November 14, 2011

Cetusan hati dan dedikasi *ouch*

Hello! I am just seeking for advise...

These couple of days, I've been feeling empty. I have lost focus at work and I have been screwing up so bad. There are thing's I have under quoted thousands of ringgit.

To tell you the truth, I have lost my passion at work. Is this a sign?

I have worked in my previous company for 8 months and then I started looking for another job. Now, after six months here, I started to feel empty just like what I felt in the old company.

The last time I get bored, I decided to update my resume and pass it around. Then, I landed on my current job.

Like what I have repeatedly mentioned in the previous posts, even my current boss initially hesitated to hire me since he thinks that I have the potential to jump around so soon.

I've tried to convince him that I won't.

But this last couple of months, I been paying attention on emails sent by Lina from Jobstreet.

I feel bored with my current job and I think I have figured out that this is not what I want to be.

I used to be a proposal engineer in the previous company. Then I moved to this company thinking that I might be better off as a sales person because proposal engineer is so boring. Nevertheless, now I feel bored. I have realized that this is not what I want to be.

I can't figure out what I want in my life, but I am pretty sure I don't have any passion in what I am doing right now. I hate electrical subject since secondary school. But I am selling electrical stuff now. What is wrong with me???

I can't move to a new company again. It will ruin my resume altogether. What should I do now? Should I talk to my boss? I believe he has no intention of loosing me yet, because then, he will have to train the new people. But the thing is, I have no passion in my work anymore. I feel empty inside.

What if I go and have a long holiday? Will that help in a way? I don't know......

Can someone shed me some light and show me the right path?

No comments:

Post a Comment